Thank you so much to nadinethemakeupexplorer for nominating me for a Liebster award! Feel free to go check out her blog 🙂 For those who don’t know, this is an award to help smaller, lesser-known blogs get discovered. I’ve never answered any personal questions on this blog before so keep reading if you want to find out a bit more about me and see who I’ve nominated next!
The rules for the Liebster award are simple:
So here are my answers to Nadine’s questions:
- What’s your favourite food/cuisine (either a specific dish or general like Thai)?
I love all Mexican food, except embarrassingly I can’t handle chilli so it has to be mild…
- What’s your favourite makeup or skincare product?
It’s so difficult to choose just one, but let’s just say I have far too many OPI nail polishes
- What’s the song you’re listening to at the moment?
It’s not new, but ‘Wishery’ by Pogo
- Summer or Winter and why?
Although I love snow and Christmas, I have to choose summer because sunny evenings and not being so cold all the time make me so happy
- Where would you like to travel to the most?
I’ve done a fair bit of travelling already and hope to set off again soon… but if I had to choose one place right now I’d probably say South Korea because it looks amazing and I could pick up a load of beauty products 😉
- Why are you blogging?
If you hadn’t guessed already, I’m slightly obsessed with Korean cosmetics at the moment, so I thought I’d share my reviews on some things I’ve tried!
- What’s your best blogging tip?
I use Evernote to write all my posts to make it easy to sync them between all my devices
- Recommend something, it could be anything!
If you ever happen to be in the tiny town of Resistencia in Argentina, visit the Pizzeria Los Campeones. You won’t regret it.
- What’s a funny event that happened in your life?
There are too many to count… I’m a very clumsy person
- What’s something you want to try out?
I’d quite like to try scuba diving so I could pretend I’m Ariel for a while
- What would your dream job be?
Is make-up tester a job?
Here are my 11 random facts:
- I have two passports, for the UK and New Zealand
- I love all animals… but I’m slightly allergic to them 😦
- I’m kind of obsessed with tea (yes, I am British…)
- I’m studying for a degree in French and Portuguese
- Red over white every time
- My favourite colour is Tiffany blue
- The first high-end beauty product I ever bought was a Clinique Superbalm lip gloss
- I have an unhealthy attachment to boxes, packaging, paper bags…
- I used to play badminton at county-level
- My favourite perfume is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
- Last year I visited 9 different countries across 4 continents
And here are my blog nominations/recommendations 🙂
(Apologies if you’ve already been nominated!)
For awesome travel-related articles :
And for everything beauty-related :
Here are my very random questions, if you feel like answering!
- What is your favourite animal?
- Sweet or salted popcorn?
- Who is your favourite music artist?
- One product you couldn’t live without?
- Do you have a favourite book/series?
- What is your favourite scent?
- How do you relax in the evening?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What is your favourite place in the world?
- If you could time-travel, when would you travel to?